February 24, 2014 5:50 PM
Africa Africa oil Burma Canada CNOOC CNPC coal energy energy demand energy security gas India Iran iraq Iraq oil Japan kazakhstan middle east Myanmar natural resources oil imports oil pipeline PetroChina Russia saudi arabia sinopec Sudan U.S. relations United States Wen Jiabao
October 11, 2013 12:39 PM
At The New Yorker, Raffi Khatchadourian mounts a long exploration of the International Thermonuclear Experimental Reactor and the quagmire
Despite persistent buzz about its ambitions in the Arctic, most of China’s polar resources are directed towards Antarctica. At The Economist’s
November 8, 2013 4:37 PM
Ahead of President Nicolás Maduro’s state visit to Beijing on Saturday, The Wall Street Journal’s Kejal Vyas reports that
September 19, 2013 4:22 PM
- What Is China Doing in Africa?
- Zhou Yongkang Investigation a “One-Off&...
- Environment Ministry Suspends Refinery Approv...
- China Skirts U.S. Sanctions On Iranian Oil
- China Set to Become Largest Net Oil Importer
- Kunming PX Environmental Assessment Under Fir...
- Why Not Let China Pump Iraq’s Oil?
- China Reaping Biggest Benefits of Iraq Oil Bo...
- ‘Gutter Oil’ Expected to Fuel Sha...
- Arctic Council Approves China as Observer [Up...
- China’s Arctic Ambitions
- China Takes Over Strategic Port in Pakistan
- The Shandong Gutter Oilman
- Chinese Workers Abducted in Sudan’s Dar...
- Oil and the Beijing-Baghdad Trade Axis
- CDT Money: Time to Call the Bottom?
- China Says South Sudan Oil May Flow
- China’s Part in Afghanistan Mining Boom