April 9, 2014 9:10 AM
18th party congress 1989 protests Beijing beijing flood 2012 Bo Xilai CCP censorship Chengdu Chen Guangcheng Chongqing environmental protests filtered keywords financial disclosure Global Times Guangdong gu kailai Hong Kong Hu Jintao Internet censorship Jiang Zemin June 4th leadership transition Li Dongsheng Li Keqiang Ministry of Truth netizens new york times NPC 2013 official corruption Peng Liyuan Politburo Standing Committee propaganda protests PX Sensitive Words Series Shuanggui sina weibo Southern Weekly southern weekly protest 2013 tigers and flies Uyghurs Wang Lijun weibo Wen Jiabao Xi Jinping Xinjiang Yuan Liya Yu Zhengsheng Zhang Ziyi Zhou Yongkang
March 5, 2013 7:54 AM
Two months after New Citizens Movement founder Xu Zhiyong was sentenced to four years in prison for “gathering a crowd to disturb public
As of April 5, the following search terms are blocked on Sina Weibo (not including the “search for user” function). Maoming Protests Continue:
April 7, 2014 9:14 AM
As of March 18, the following search terms are blocked on Sina Weibo (not including the “search for user” function).
- Zhang Chunxian+National
March 18, 2014 9:36 AM
- Sensitive: PX Protests, Tigers, More
- Sensitive: Attacks in Kunming, Guilin; More
- Sensitive Words: Attack in Kunming
- Sensitive Words: Xu Zhiyong, Offshore Money, ...
- Sensitive Words: Has Another Tiger Been Trapp...
- Sensitive Words: Ilham (Tohti), Song Binbin &...
- Sensitive Words: Buckets of Gold and Tiger Tr...
- Sensitive Words: Steamed Buns, Rumor, Dictato...
- Sensitive Words: Catching “Tiger”...
- Sensitive Words: Zhou Yongkang’s Dragne...
- Sensitive Words: Zhou Yongkang, Media, Shade
- Two Views on How China Censors Social Media
- Weibo Enacts New “7 Day Delay” Fu...
- Censorship Instructions for Online Forums
- Sensitive Words: The Bo Xilai Expulsion
- Sensitive Words: Beijing Flood (2)
- Did China’s Stock Market Protest Today?
- Sensitive Words: Chen Guangcheng (3)