The New York Times quotes Murong Xuecun and his literary agent on the Twitter smear campaign the...
by Josh Rudolph | Feb 25, 2014
The Wall Street Journal reports on microblogging service Sina Weibo’s plan to launch an IPO...
by Anne Henochowicz | Nov 11, 2013
Weibo users respond to Twitter’s initial public offering on Friday: @微博搜索: The US financial bubble...
by Samuel Wade | Nov 8, 2013
News of Twitter’s IPO on Friday was greeted with wry comments on the service’s Chinese...
by Samuel Wade | Oct 14, 2013
Austin Ramzy and Philip Pan introduce The New York Times’ new Sinosphere blog with a look...
by Sophie Beach | Sep 17, 2013
Ten years ago this month, China Digital Times was born with the publication of this post. Xiao...
CDT in the News
- SCMP – Foreign journalists in China report state backing for rising intimidation during Henan floods
- Forum2000 – Data colonialism: Where China and the West diverge
- FT – China flood response reveals Beijing’s need to prepare for extreme weather
- LA Times – Amid crushing floods in China, officials focus not on climate change, but on control
- RFA – “Drowning” has become a sensitive word during Henan floods