On Thursday, Canada’s National Security and Intelligence Committee of Parliamentarians published a heavily redacted version of its annual report, originally submitted to the government last August. The document consists of...
by Cindy | Jul 6, 2018
Financial Times’ Emily Feng reports that the University of Nottingham Ningbo—the first Sino-UK...
by Cindy | Feb 3, 2018
The Netherlands’ Groningen University has canceled plans to set up a satellite campus in...
by Josh Rudolph | Dec 22, 2014
The BBC’s John Sudworth reports on an interview with Hanban head Xu Lin. Hanban is the...
CDT in the News
- The Philadelphia Inquirer – China steps up online controls with new rule for bloggers
- Mind Matters – For Five Days There Was Free Expression in China
- Hoover Institution – Xiao Qiang On China’s Model Of Digital Authoritarianism
- New York Times – In China, an App Offered Space for Debate. Then the Censors Came.
- Taiwan CNA – China blocks Clubhouse, official media say “anti-China has nothing to do with free speech”