Rights lawyer Wang Quanzhang was put on trial in Tianjin on subversion charges Wednesday, after...
by Samuel Wade | Apr 20, 2017
Taiwanese activist Lee Ming-che went missing on March 19th while entering China from Macau....
by Sophie Beach | Jan 3, 2017
Peter Dahlin, a Swedish human rights worker who was detained in China last January before being...
by Samuel Wade | Jul 14, 2016
On Sunday, The New York Times published an interview with Peter Dahlin, the Swedish legal NGO head...
by Anne Henochowicz | Jan 21, 2016
The Word of the Week comes from the Grass-Mud Horse Lexicon, a glossary of terms created by...
by Sophie Beach | Jan 19, 2016
Beijing-based Swedish legal reform activist Peter Dahlin, who was detained January 4 on suspicion...
CDT in the News
- SCMP – Foreign journalists in China report state backing for rising intimidation during Henan floods
- Forum2000 – Data colonialism: Where China and the West diverge
- FT – China flood response reveals Beijing’s need to prepare for extreme weather
- LA Times – Amid crushing floods in China, officials focus not on climate change, but on control
- RFA – “Drowning” has become a sensitive word during Henan floods