With the world’s eyes focused on Singapore—where U.S. President Donald Trump and North...
by Cindy | Mar 24, 2014
Ralph Jennings of the Los Angeles Times reports that riot police were summoned to clear protesters...
by Josh Rudolph | Mar 20, 2014
As students and activists begin their third day occupying Taiwan’s Legislative...
by Josh Rudolph | Mar 19, 2014
On Tuesday evening, hundreds of students and activists occupied the Legislative Yuan,...
CDT in the News
- The Philadelphia Inquirer – China steps up online controls with new rule for bloggers
- Mind Matters – For Five Days There Was Free Expression in China
- Hoover Institution – Xiao Qiang On China’s Model Of Digital Authoritarianism
- New York Times – In China, an App Offered Space for Debate. Then the Censors Came.
- Taiwan CNA – China blocks Clubhouse, official media say “anti-China has nothing to do with free speech”