At Recode, Walt Mossberg discusses why he thinks Chinese consumer technology companies have...
by Samuel Wade | Aug 5, 2014
Reuters’ Jim Finkle notes China’s exclusion of American Symantec and Russian Kaspersky...
by Natalie Ornell | Jan 5, 2014
The Wall Street Journal reports that Xiaomi’s sales more than doubled in 2013 but that the...
CDT in the News
- DW – Where is Jack Ma? The mainstream media keep slience
- FT – Beijing orders Chinese media to censor coverage of Alibaba probe
- China Heritage – China’s Virus of Lies in 2020
- VOA Chinese – Year 2020 in Review: Xi Jinping steps up crackdown on independent journalists with unprecedented intensity
- Rest of World – Waving goodbye to Weibo