July 29, 2014 1:15 AM
Amnesty International app Asia asia china's rise blogs Cantonese china studies Chinese characters Chinese language chinese language learning chinese overseas confucius institute cultural diplomacy dialects Dream of the Red Chamber East Turkestan education emigrants England English ethnic discrimination ethnic minority ethnic tensions Europe five books food safety foreigners in China foreign languages GDP Guangzhou human rights activists Internet culture language Latin America mandarin netizens online games pinyin PM2.5 rule of law scotland slang soft power study chinese thailand TV U.S. China's rise U.S. relations United States Uyghurs
January 5, 2007 10:34 AM
As the OSI food safety scandal rolls on, with some McDonald’s restaurants reportedly selling only drinks and French fries, Victor Mair
Tech in Asia’s Josh Horwitz talks to Mike Love, developer of the highly regarded Chinese dictionary app Pleco, whose features include handwriting
June 25, 2014 4:15 AM
Reuters reports that the Turkestan Islamic Party (TIP), also known as the East Turkestan Islamic Movement (ETIM), has claimed responsibility
May 15, 2014 12:12 PM
- What to Make of State Media’s War on Ac...
- Secret Messages in URLs: Decoding 4008-517-51...
- Call To Ban Foreign Words Met With Scorn
- Which Chinese Words Should English Speakers A...
- Is Cantonese a Dialect or a Language?
- Regulator Mutes Dialects, Foreign Languages &...
- China’s Linguistic Landscape is Changin...
- Uyghurs Face Discrimination and Suspicion
- Learn Mandarin the Chineasy Way
- Amnesty Launches Chinese-Language Website
- Harmony Particles: Rebranding Air Pollution
- Some Ga. Schools Make Mandarin Mandatory
- Scholars Fight Back Against Roman Invasion
- Xinhua Dictionary Reflects Social Change
- How Technology is Changing Chinese
- Five Books on Chinese Language & Culture
- A Word to Describe Chinese Society
- Is Huntsman Fluent In Chinese? And Does It Ma...