March 6, 2014 5:29 PM
biotechnology China Securities Regulatory Commission debt crisis economic data economic growth economic growth rates economic reform economic slowdown electricity employment Europe exports GDP growth Guangzhou hard landing imports inflation infrastructure interest rates investment Li Keqiang manufacturing monetary policy overheating PMI State Council statistics unemployment World Bank Xi Jinping
March 10, 2014 4:48 PM
To open China’s annual “Two Sessions” on Wednesday, Premier Li Keqiang delivered his government work report to the National
China’s economy grew by 7.7 percent for both the fourth quarter and the full year, narrowly missing estimates of a 14-year low growth rate.
January 20, 2014 5:41 PM
China Real Time’s Henry Williams talks to statistician Nate Silver of FiveThirtyEight about a range of topics including unreliable economic
October 21, 2013 11:12 PM
- How High is China’s Official Debt?
- Second Quarter GDP Slows to 7.5%
- Never Judge a Cadre on GDP Alone, Xi Says
- State Council Passes Anti-Pollution Measures
- Economic Slide Likely to Worsen in Q2
- China Plans Reforms Amid Economic “Zugz...
- Slow China Growth Spooks Investors
- Recovery in Question as GDP Growth Slows
- Guangdong Economy Still On Top, For Now
- CDT Money: Credit Where Credit Is Due
- Do New Policies Signal Road to Recovery?
- Scholars Fight Back Against Roman Invasion
- CDT Money: The Numbers Game
- CDT Money: Game On
- CDT Money: Stimulus 2.0?
- On Economy, Will Government Walk The Walk?
- CDT Money: Property Market Still Cooling
- CDT Money: Waiting For The Bottom