April 30, 2014 4:52 PM
biotechnology China Securities Regulatory Commission debt crisis economic data economic growth economic growth rates economic reform economic slowdown economnic growth electricity employment Europe export exports financial crisis financial reform foreign direct investment Fuel Prices GDP GDP growth growth rate Guangdong Guangzhou hard landing imf imports inflation infrastructure interest rates investment Li Keqiang manufacturing monetary policy overheating PMI pollution reserve requirement ratio revised gdp soft landing State Council statistics stimulus The Economist trade surplus two sessions unemployment United States Wen Jiabao World Bank Xi Jinping
March 10, 2014 4:48 PM
According to an updated report from the World Bank’s International Comparison Program, China is set to overtake the U.S. as the world’s
To open China’s annual “Two Sessions” on Wednesday, Premier Li Keqiang delivered his government work report to the National
March 6, 2014 5:29 PM
China’s economy grew by 7.7 percent for both the fourth quarter and the full year, narrowly missing estimates of a 14-year low growth rate.
January 20, 2014 5:41 PM
- Nate Silver on Shady Economic Data
- How High is China’s Official Debt?
- Second Quarter GDP Slows to 7.5%
- Never Judge a Cadre on GDP Alone, Xi Says
- State Council Passes Anti-Pollution Measures
- Economic Slide Likely to Worsen in Q2
- China Plans Reforms Amid Economic “Zugz...
- Slow China Growth Spooks Investors
- Recovery in Question as GDP Growth Slows
- Guangdong Economy Still On Top, For Now
- CDT Money: Credit Where Credit Is Due
- Do New Policies Signal Road to Recovery?
- Scholars Fight Back Against Roman Invasion
- CDT Money: The Numbers Game
- CDT Money: Game On
- CDT Money: Stimulus 2.0?
- On Economy, Will Government Walk The Walk?
- CDT Money: Property Market Still Cooling