October 21, 2013 11:12 PM
biotechnology debt crisis economic data economic growth economic reform economic slowdown electricity employment Europe exports GDP growth hard landing imports inflation infrastructure interest rates investment Li Keqiang manufacturing monetary policy overheating PMI pollution reserve requirement ratio revised gdp State Council statistics The Economist World Bank Xi Jinping
July 14, 2013 8:20 PM
China Real Time’s Henry Williams talks to statistician Nate Silver of FiveThirtyEight about a range of topics including unreliable economic
With the news that China’s State Council ordered a national audit of all government debt, The Wall Street Journal’s Richard Silk
August 1, 2013 4:06 AM
Xinhua News reports that Chinese president Xi Jinping said the Communist Party should use “more comprehensive criteria” –
July 1, 2013 8:05 AM
- State Council Passes Anti-Pollution Measures
- Economic Slide Likely to Worsen in Q2
- China Plans Reforms Amid Economic “Zugz...
- Slow China Growth Spooks Investors
- Recovery in Question as GDP Growth Slows
- Guangdong Economy Still On Top, For Now
- CDT Money: Credit Where Credit Is Due
- Do New Policies Signal Road to Recovery?
- Scholars Fight Back Against Roman Invasion
- CDT Money: The Numbers Game
- CDT Money: Game On
- CDT Money: Stimulus 2.0?
- On Economy, Will Government Walk The Walk?
- CDT Money: Property Market Still Cooling
- CDT Money: Waiting For The Bottom
- Yuan Gets More Room to Float
- China’s Premier Wen Opens National Peop...
- IMF Cuts China’s 2012 Growth Forecast