April 30, 2014 4:52 PM
18th party congress CCP CCP 5th generation CDT Money China's future China PMI China Securities Regulatory Commission economic policy economic recovery economic reform economic slowdown economic stimulus plan economists economnic growth electricity emerging markets employee wages employment energy English environment environmental degradation Europe Evergrande Real Estate export exports factory sector financial crisis financial crisis 2008-2009 financial crisis 2009 financial reform fine-tuning food foreign direct investment foreign exchange foreign investors fraud Fuel Prices GDP GDP growth global financial crisis green GDP growth rate Guangdong Guangzhou Guo Shuqing hard landing Hong Kong stock market hot money housing market
March 10, 2014 4:48 PM
According to an updated report from the World Bank’s International Comparison Program, China is set to overtake the U.S. as the world’s
To open China’s annual “Two Sessions” on Wednesday, Premier Li Keqiang delivered his government work report to the National
March 6, 2014 5:29 PM
China’s economy grew by 7.7 percent for both the fourth quarter and the full year, narrowly missing estimates of a 14-year low growth rate.
January 20, 2014 5:41 PM
- Nate Silver on Shady Economic Data
- How High is China’s Official Debt?
- Second Quarter GDP Slows to 7.5%
- Never Judge a Cadre on GDP Alone, Xi Says
- State Council Passes Anti-Pollution Measures
- Economic Slide Likely to Worsen in Q2
- China Plans Reforms Amid Economic “Zugz...
- Slow China Growth Spooks Investors
- Recovery in Question as GDP Growth Slows
- Guangdong Economy Still On Top, For Now
- CDT Money: Credit Where Credit Is Due
- Do New Policies Signal Road to Recovery?
- Scholars Fight Back Against Roman Invasion
- CDT Money: The Numbers Game
- CDT Money: Game On
- CDT Money: Stimulus 2.0?
- On Economy, Will Government Walk The Walk?
- CDT Money: Property Market Still Cooling