June 5, 2015 12:43 PM
18th party congress air pollution banking CCP CCP 5th generation China's rise Chinese language coal corruption economic development economic growth economic reform economic slowdown energy exports financial crisis 2008-2009 food GDP Guangdong Guangzhou inflation Internet culture investment job market labor rights leadership transition legal reform legal system Li Keqiang manufacturing middle class National people's congress overheating Politburo Standing Committee pollution protests reform Shanghai sports stock market sustainable development trials U.S. economy U.S. trade unemployment United States Wen Jiabao WTO Xi Jinping Yuan rate
March 10, 2014 4:48 PM
On his Dart-Throwing Chimp blog, political scientist Jay Ulfelder presents a series of graphs illustrating strike activity across China since
While many regions in China have lowered GDP targets amid the “new normal” of slower growth, Shanghai announced this week that it
January 28, 2015 3:44 PM
According to an updated report from the World Bank’s International Comparison Program, China is set to overtake the U.S. as the world’s
April 30, 2014 4:52 PM
- The End of ‘GDP Worship’ in China...
- Economy Posts 7.7% Growth Rate in 2013
- Nate Silver on Shady Economic Data
- How High is China’s Official Debt?
- Second Quarter GDP Slows to 7.5%
- Never Judge a Cadre on GDP Alone, Xi Says
- State Council Passes Anti-Pollution Measures
- Economic Slide Likely to Worsen in Q2
- China Plans Reforms Amid Economic “Zugz...
- Slow China Growth Spooks Investors
- Recovery in Question as GDP Growth Slows
- Guangdong Economy Still On Top, For Now
- CDT Money: Credit Where Credit Is Due
- Do New Policies Signal Road to Recovery?
- Scholars Fight Back Against Roman Invasion
- CDT Money: The Numbers Game
- CDT Money: Game On
- CDT Money: Stimulus 2.0?