January 29, 2013 6:21 PM
banking biotechnology bubble capitalism CDT Money economic growth economic slowdown exports financial policies foreign investment GDP GDP growth gold hard landing inflation information technology interest rates leadership transition local power manufacturing monetary policy mutual funds QDII real estate State Council stimulus stock market stock markets Taiwan United States
August 22, 2012 3:29 AM
Senior Guangdong officials are feeling the heat, according to Li Jing at The South China Morning Post, as they fear the p
A breeze of cautious optimism wafted into the Chinese economy this week despite a seventh consecutive quarter of slowing
October 22, 2012 8:51 AM
Bloomberg news staff Bonnie Cao reports on the central government interest rate cut and the immediate effects on the real
July 8, 2012 10:22 AM
- PBOC Cuts Interest Rates as Economy Continues...
- CDT Money: Stimulus 2.0?
- Microfinance Empowers Chinese Women
- Debates on the Future of China’s Economy
- China’s Gold Rush Explained
- How to Beat Back the China Bears
- China’s Gold Imports Hit Record Highs
- China Confirms $1.7 Trillion Spending Plan
- View from China: the Debt Impasse
- China May Cut Spending on Strategic Industrie...
- “If China Doesn’t Solve Its Water...
- China Gets Gold Fever
- Taiwan Scales Back Limits on Investment in Ch...
- Newly Rich Chinese Take A Shine To Gold
- Video: China Investment Corp Promises “...
- China’s Growing Art Scene
- China Expansion Fastest in 13 Years – J...
- Mainland Real-Estate Spending Skyrockets R...