January 19, 2014 7:15 PM
alternative energy banking biotechnology bubble capitalism carbon cap-and-trade CDT Money CIC cities debt crisis economic growth economic slowdown exports financial policies fiscal budget foreign companies foreign correspondents foreigners in Beijing foreign investment foreign investments foreign IT companies foreign media foreign reserves futures Gao Xiqing GDP GDP growth gold Guangdong hard landing inflation information technology interest rates investment leadership transition local government debt local power manufacturing monetary policy mutual funds QDII real estate rural income State Council stimulus stock market stock markets Taiwan United States Wen Jiabao
January 20, 2014 5:41 PM
Naomi Ng reports for CNN that farmers from Jianshe Village in Southwest China have “literally turned a multimillion dollar windfall into
With local government borrowing on the rise, Beijing will soon evaluate its local counterparts based on the amount of debt they incur. From Reuters:
December 10, 2013 10:02 PM
Following U.S. vice president Joe Biden’s expressions of concern about delays to China correspondents’ annual visa renewals this
December 7, 2013 7:07 PM
- How Big is China’s Local Government Deb...
- 3.5 Trillion Dollar Investor: A Mystery Man
- Guangdong Economy Still On Top, For Now
- CDT Money: Time to Call the Bottom?
- Chinese Cities Pledge to Boost Spending, but ...
- China’s Developers Surge After Interest Rate ...
- PBOC Cuts Interest Rates as Economy Continues...
- CDT Money: Stimulus 2.0?
- Microfinance Empowers Chinese Women
- Debates on the Future of China’s Economy
- China’s Gold Rush Explained
- How to Beat Back the China Bears
- China’s Gold Imports Hit Record Highs
- China Confirms $1.7 Trillion Spending Plan
- View from China: the Debt Impasse
- China May Cut Spending on Strategic Industrie...
- “If China Doesn’t Solve Its Water...
- China Gets Gold Fever