October 21, 2013 9:11 PM
banking biotechnology capitalism CDT Money debt crisis economic growth economic slowdown exports financial policies foreign investment GDP GDP growth gold hard landing inflation information technology interest rates leadership transition local power manufacturing monetary policy mutual funds QDII real estate State Council stimulus stock market stock markets United States Wen Jiabao
December 7, 2013 7:07 PM
With the Chinese government counting debt balances at the local government level for the first time since 2010, The Wall Street Journal’s
Former physicist and bond trader Zhu Changhong remains a mystery man to most, despite handling investment of “the world’s largest
July 20, 2013 4:24 PM
Senior Guangdong officials are feeling the heat, according to Li Jing at The South China Morning Post, as they fear the province may lose its spot
January 29, 2013 6:21 PM
- CDT Money: Time to Call the Bottom?
- Chinese Cities Pledge to Boost Spending, but ...
- China’s Developers Surge After Interest Rate ...
- PBOC Cuts Interest Rates as Economy Continues...
- CDT Money: Stimulus 2.0?
- Microfinance Empowers Chinese Women
- Debates on the Future of China’s Economy
- China’s Gold Rush Explained
- How to Beat Back the China Bears
- China’s Gold Imports Hit Record Highs
- China Confirms $1.7 Trillion Spending Plan
- View from China: the Debt Impasse
- China May Cut Spending on Strategic Industrie...
- “If China Doesn’t Solve Its Water...
- China Gets Gold Fever
- Taiwan Scales Back Limits on Investment in Ch...
- Newly Rich Chinese Take A Shine To Gold
- Video: China Investment Corp Promises “...