January 20, 2014 5:41 PM
agilent capital flight capitalism CCP 5th generation CDT Money CECC Changsha Chongqing CIC energy efficiency entrepreneurs export exports factory sector farmland finance financial market financial markets financial policies fiscal budget foreign companies foreign correspondents foreigners in Beijing foreign investment foreign investments foreign IT companies foreign media foreign reserves futures Gao Xiqing GDP GDP growth gender equality gold greenhouse gas emissions Guangdong hard landing herd mentality high-speed rail Hillary Clinton Hong Kong Hong Kong stock exchange Hong Kong stock market housing prices Hu Chunhua Hydropower imports inflation information technology infrastructure
September 19, 2014 8:11 PM
China’s economy grew by 7.7 percent for both the fourth quarter and the full year, narrowly missing estimates of a 14-year low growth rate.
Naomi Ng reports for CNN that farmers from Jianshe Village in Southwest China have “literally turned a multimillion dollar windfall into
January 19, 2014 7:15 PM
With local government borrowing on the rise, Beijing will soon evaluate its local counterparts based on the amount of debt they incur. From Reuters:
December 10, 2013 10:02 PM
- Responding to China’s Foreign Media Cra...
- How Big is China’s Local Government Deb...
- 3.5 Trillion Dollar Investor: A Mystery Man
- Guangdong Economy Still On Top, For Now
- CDT Money: Time to Call the Bottom?
- Chinese Cities Pledge to Boost Spending, but ...
- China’s Developers Surge After Interest Rate ...
- PBOC Cuts Interest Rates as Economy Continues...
- CDT Money: Stimulus 2.0?
- Microfinance Empowers Chinese Women
- Debates on the Future of China’s Economy
- China’s Gold Rush Explained
- How to Beat Back the China Bears
- China’s Gold Imports Hit Record Highs
- China Confirms $1.7 Trillion Spending Plan
- View from China: the Debt Impasse
- China May Cut Spending on Strategic Industrie...
- “If China Doesn’t Solve Its Water...