February 9, 2014 9:52 PM
aircraft carriers Air Defense Identification Zone anti-Japan protests anti-japan protests 2012 BBC Beijing Beijing Internet Instructions business censorship Censorship Vault Century China Chai Yue Chen Hua comfort women Deng Xiaoping diaoyu islands diplomacy Directives from the Ministry of Truth east china sea foreign policy Guizhou Harry potter history Hong Kong Hong Kong handover Hu xijin immigration Internet censorship Japan japan apology japan history japan military Japan relations maritime disputes military military buildup Ministry of Truth nationalism navy Shinzo Abe South China Sea south korea territorial disputes U.S. relations United States Wen Jiabao World War II Xi Jinping Xinhua Yasukuni Shrine
February 23, 2014 11:25 PM
Reuters reports that the United States has emphasized its intention to defend both Japan and stability in the Asia-Pacific region “against
Since the Xi administration came to power in 2012, China has become more assertive about longstanding territorial disputes in the South and
February 6, 2014 1:16 PM
Japanese prime minister Shinzo Abe’s December visit to the Yasukuni Shrine—a Shinto shrine in Tokyo honoring Japan’s war casualties,
January 20, 2014 12:47 PM
- Chinese, Japanese Ambassadors Appear on BBC A...
- Japan Rescues Chinese Balloonist; Chinese Amb...
- Biden in Japan to Start Asia Trip
- Why Are Japan’s Apologies Forgotten?
- Abe: Japan Ready to Counter China’s Pow...
- Abe Irks China with Shrine Offering
- China Warns Asia Over New Japanese Ship
- China Sex Slave Who Sued Japan Dies
- Video: Japan To Strengthen Self-Defense
- Sino-Japanese Tensions Flare Yet Again
- China Says Japan Must Face History After Yasu...
- China Remembers Margaret Thatcher
- China Condemns North Korean Nuclear Test
- China Denies Radar Lock as Japan Mulls Data R...
- China and Japan Trade Accusations Over Radar ...
- Tripping Over a Me-First Foreign Policy
- Sony: China Business “More or Less̶...
- China Irked by “Hawkish” Abe