At China Real Time, Josh Chin reports on liberal businessman Wang Gongquan’s public...
by Sophie Beach | Mar 30, 2015
Since Xi Jinping came to power in 2012, a number of high-profile journalists and government...
by Samuel Wade | Nov 2, 2013
Guangdong’s media regulator has ordered editorial changes at the New Express following its...
CDT in the News
- The Philadelphia Inquirer – China steps up online controls with new rule for bloggers
- Mind Matters – For Five Days There Was Free Expression in China
- Hoover Institution – Xiao Qiang On China’s Model Of Digital Authoritarianism
- New York Times – In China, an App Offered Space for Debate. Then the Censors Came.
- Taiwan CNA – China blocks Clubhouse, official media say “anti-China has nothing to do with free speech”