At China Real Time, Josh Chin reports on liberal businessman Wang Gongquan’s public...
by Sophie Beach | Mar 30, 2015
Since Xi Jinping came to power in 2012, a number of high-profile journalists and government...
by Samuel Wade | Nov 2, 2013
Guangdong’s media regulator has ordered editorial changes at the New Express following its...
CDT in the News
- FT – Exporting Chinese surveillance: the security risks of ‘smart cities’
- The Jamestown Foundation – Chinese Leaders Project Confidence in Self-Sufficiency Amid Post-Pandemic Food Security Concerns
- Protocol – Censored word lists are ‘proprietary assets’ for Chinese big tech
- What’s On Weibo – The Disappearing Emoji on Weibo in Light of June 4
- Clearance Jobs – Biden Tasks Intelligence Community to Answer Wuhan Questions