An ongoing terror crackdown in Xinjiang, launched in May 2014 in response to escalating violence...
by Sophie Beach | Dec 2, 2014
On Saturday, November 29, President Xi Jinping followed up on China’s hosting of the APEC...
by Josh Rudolph | Jul 14, 2014
The Xi administration’s ongoing drive against Party corruption made its way to the head...
by Anne Henochowicz | May 8, 2014
On Tuesday, rights defense lawyer Pu Zhiqiang and other activists who attended a seminar on the...
by Samuel Wade | Dec 23, 2013
At Sinosphere, Mia Li and Bree Feng introduce ten example questions from a new test on how to be...
CDT in the News
- SCMP – Foreign journalists in China report state backing for rising intimidation during Henan floods
- Forum2000 – Data colonialism: Where China and the West diverge
- FT – China flood response reveals Beijing’s need to prepare for extreme weather
- LA Times – Amid crushing floods in China, officials focus not on climate change, but on control
- RFA – “Drowning” has become a sensitive word during Henan floods