An ongoing terror crackdown in Xinjiang, launched in May 2014 in response to escalating violence...
by Sophie Beach | Dec 2, 2014
On Saturday, November 29, President Xi Jinping followed up on China’s hosting of the APEC...
by Josh Rudolph | Jul 14, 2014
The Xi administration’s ongoing drive against Party corruption made its way to the head...
by Anne Henochowicz | May 8, 2014
On Tuesday, rights defense lawyer Pu Zhiqiang and other activists who attended a seminar on the...
by Samuel Wade | Dec 23, 2013
At Sinosphere, Mia Li and Bree Feng introduce ten example questions from a new test on how to be...
CDT in the News
- The Philadelphia Inquirer – China steps up online controls with new rule for bloggers
- Mind Matters – For Five Days There Was Free Expression in China
- Hoover Institution – Xiao Qiang On China’s Model Of Digital Authoritarianism
- New York Times – In China, an App Offered Space for Debate. Then the Censors Came.
- Taiwan CNA – China blocks Clubhouse, official media say “anti-China has nothing to do with free speech”