An ongoing terror crackdown in Xinjiang, launched in May 2014 in response to escalating violence...
by Sophie Beach | Dec 2, 2014
On Saturday, November 29, President Xi Jinping followed up on China’s hosting of the APEC...
by Josh Rudolph | Jul 14, 2014
The Xi administration’s ongoing drive against Party corruption made its way to the head...
by Anne Henochowicz | May 8, 2014
On Tuesday, rights defense lawyer Pu Zhiqiang and other activists who attended a seminar on the...
by Samuel Wade | Dec 23, 2013
At Sinosphere, Mia Li and Bree Feng introduce ten example questions from a new test on how to be...
CDT in the News
- Hindustan Times – Chinese Communist party wing mocks India’s Covid crisis on social media
- POLITICO – Feminists thwarting China’s population goals
- Forum 2000 – Xiao Qiang: Digital authoritarianism in China undermines democratic values
- NYT – Women Are Battling China’s Angry Trolls. The Trolls Are Winning
- The Jamestown Foundation – Hong Kong Cracks Down on National Security Imperatives Amid Electoral Reforms