At Startup Grind on Medium (h/t Matthew Sheehan’s Chinafornia newsletter), Panpan Wang...
by Josh Rudolph | Sep 23, 2014
As notoriously smoggy cities and a rising yuan seem to be discouraging inbound tourism to mainland...
by Josh Rudolph | Apr 7, 2013
Reuters reports that China will soon be allowing tourists to visit disputed islands in the South China Sea: China will this month start allowing tourists to visit the Paracel Islands, one of a group of disputed islets and reefs...
by Melissa M. Chan | Dec 16, 2012
As Britain is split over attracting Chinese tourists and visa plans posing a security threat, AFP reports Britain is now looking towards Chinese tourists for Christmas cheer: Congee and dumplings are on the breakfast menu at...
CDT in the News
- Hindustan Times – Chinese Communist party wing mocks India’s Covid crisis on social media
- POLITICO – Feminists thwarting China’s population goals
- Forum 2000 – Xiao Qiang: Digital authoritarianism in China undermines democratic values
- NYT – Women Are Battling China’s Angry Trolls. The Trolls Are Winning
- The Jamestown Foundation – Hong Kong Cracks Down on National Security Imperatives Amid Electoral Reforms