DPA International reports that approximately half of all Chinese food plants inspected in 2014 has...
by Samuel Wade | Jul 25, 2014
As China faces the latest in a long line of food safety scandals, Nicola Twilley writes at The New...
by Samuel Wade | May 21, 2014
China Real Time’s Chuin-Wei Yap reports the Chinese agriculture ministry’s rebuttal of...
CDT in the News
- SCMP – US sharply criticises China in annual human rights review, the Biden administration’s first public assessment of Beijing’s record
- New York Times – How China’s Outrage Machine Kicked Up a Storm Over H&M
- HRW – People in China Left Wondering, ‘What Happened in Xinjiang?’
- The Philadelphia Inquirer – China steps up online controls with new rule for bloggers
- Mind Matters – For Five Days There Was Free Expression in China