DPA International reports that approximately half of all Chinese food plants inspected in 2014 has...
by Samuel Wade | Jul 25, 2014
As China faces the latest in a long line of food safety scandals, Nicola Twilley writes at The New...
by Samuel Wade | May 21, 2014
China Real Time’s Chuin-Wei Yap reports the Chinese agriculture ministry’s rebuttal of...
CDT in the News
- DW – Where is Jack Ma? The mainstream media keep slience
- FT – Beijing orders Chinese media to censor coverage of Alibaba probe
- China Heritage – China’s Virus of Lies in 2020
- VOA Chinese – Year 2020 in Review: Xi Jinping steps up crackdown on independent journalists with unprecedented intensity
- Rest of World – Waving goodbye to Weibo