Anti-South Korean sentiment spiked in China after Beijing castigated the recent American...
by Josh Rudolph | May 18, 2016
Columnist and psychologist Tang Yinghong (唐映红) has used his disciplinary expertise (often in...
by Xiao Qiang | Nov 25, 2006
From Business Week, via A Glimpse of the World: American importers have long answered criticism of conditions at their Chinese suppliers with labor rules and inspections. But many factories have just gotten better at concealing abuses Tang Yinghong was caught in an impossible squeeze. For years, his employer, Ningbo Beifa Group, had prospered as a […]
CDT in the News
- Hindustan Times – Chinese Communist party wing mocks India’s Covid crisis on social media
- POLITICO – Feminists thwarting China’s population goals
- Forum 2000 – Xiao Qiang: Digital authoritarianism in China undermines democratic values
- NYT – Women Are Battling China’s Angry Trolls. The Trolls Are Winning
- The Jamestown Foundation – Hong Kong Cracks Down on National Security Imperatives Amid Electoral Reforms