June 9, 2015 1:53 PM
18th party congress activists anti-Japan artists bloggers Bo Xilai censorship children Chinese language corruption detention Fang Binxing food safety foreign IT companies Google Googlecn Great Firewall Henan Hu Jintao Hunan industrial pollution Internet censorship Internet control Internet culture Japan Japan relations Jiang Zemin Mao Zedong media censorship milk contamination Netizen Voices one-child policy online activism online public opinion political cartoons press freedom propaganda rule of law soft power stock market terrorism TV United Kingdom United States videos violence Xi anti-corruption campaign Xi Jinping Xinhua Zhou Yongkang
July 7, 2015 8:54 PM
China’s Ministry of Culture has released a blacklist of 38 Japanese cartoons for containing violent and pornographic content, and has
Seven video sharing websites will be investigated and punished for hosting animated series that “lure minors to delinquency and glamorize
March 31, 2015 6:52 PM
A series of animated shorts about Xi Jinping’s anti-corruption campaign appear to have been produced by a studio whose videos were once banned.
February 24, 2015 4:47 PM
- Badiucao (巴丢草): Dog Eat Dog
- Drawing the News: So Many Lawyers
- Cartoons Boost Mao and Meritocracy
- Pleasant Goat Smacked With Regulatory Frying ...
- Satan Lucky’s Floating World
- Hexie Farm (蟹农场): Rule of Law
- Hexie Farm (蟹农场) Series: The Politburo at War
- Cartoons: Article 73 in an Iron House
- Hexie Farm (蟹农场) Series: Mirror, Mirror on th...
- Introducing the Hexie Farm (蟹农场) CDT Series
- Eurozone Crisis, China and The Begging Bowl
- Cartoon: Fang Binxing Confronts the 404 Probl...
- Comic Strip: Birth of a Fifty Cent Party Memb...
- BlogTD: Cartoons About Recent News Events
- Renowned Chinese Caricaturist Passes Away
- Government Officials Say “Smoke More or Face ...
- Cartoon: “Take it Off. Now It’s Y...
- Cartoon: The Nth Period of the Celestial Empi...