June 6, 2013 12:58 PM
air pollution algae bloom cancer dams environment environmental activism environmental protection environmental protests Guangdong Guangzhou Harbin water crisis Hunan industrial pollution Jiangsu Lake Tai photos pollution river pollution rivers SEPA Shanghai Shanxi Songhua River sustainable development Three Gorges Dam transparency water shortage Wuxi Yangtze River Yellow River
June 5, 2013 10:09 PM
The China Environmental Press Awards have been handed out to several Chinese journalists, including a citizen journalist
The Guardian’s Jonathan Kaiman talks to residents of some of China’s hundreds of “cancer villages”
June 4, 2013 11:13 PM
Reuters’ Eveline Danubrata describes Singaporean companies’ scramble to help address China’s severe wat
June 3, 2013 5:10 PM
- Landslide Draws Attention to Toll of Mining o...
- Pollution Effects Glaring, But Can China Adap...
- China’s Massive Water Problem
- China Pulls 1000 Dead Ducks From River in Sic...
- Pollution Solutions Succumb to Infighting
- China’s Ragtag Shale Army Far from Revo...
- 5,916 Dead Pigs Descend on Shanghai by River ...
- Spill Underlines Environmental Concerns
- Weibo Users Call Out Water Pollution
- Widening Discontent Among the Party Faithful
- Challenging China’s Green Leap Forward
- A Cancer Cycle, From Here to China
- Leak Highlights China’s Water Pollution...
- “Protecting China’s Natural Habit...
- Qidong Paper Plant Resumes Production
- Three Gorges Dam at Full Capacity
- Witnessing the Birth of a Superpower
- Video: A Story of Invisible Water