August 26, 2014 5:40 PM
2008 Sichuan earthquake freedom of expression free trade agreement Fuel Prices Fujian ghost town Global Times guo meimei hackers hacking hacktivism Hangzhou Han Han hard landing He Ting high-speed rail high-speed rail crash house churches housing bubble housing market Hubei human rights policy information leak intellectual property rights interest rates Internet censorship interrogation Japan Jiang Zemin journalism latex leftists legal reform lending lending targets Li Chengpeng Liu Zhijun local government local government debt local power luxury goods Malaysia manufacturing Mao Zedong media censorship media conditions media control media ethics melamine meme
July 24, 2014 3:31 PM
The Telegraph reports on the detention of a Christian pastor who has been vocal in his opposition to church demolitions in Wenzhou, Zhejiang:
The following censorship instructions, issued to the media by government authorities, have been leaked and distributed online. The name of the
August 14, 2014 1:47 PM
As of August 1, the following search terms were blocked on Sina Weibo (not including the “search for user” function). Wenzhou TV Hacked:
August 1, 2014 8:48 PM
- Sensitive Words: Guo Meimei’s “Ba...
- Chinese Christians Fend Off Church Demolition
- Church-State Clash Coalesces Around a Toppled...
- Sensitive Words: Explosion, Witch Hunts, Lin ...
- Death Threats Over Housing Market Reports
- Ten Killed, Five Missing After Typhoon Fitow ...
- Inside the World of China’s “Shad...
- China’s ‘Ghost Cities’ May Not Be So Spooky
- Investor Scheme Leads to Death Sentence
- Official’s Death Fuels Concern for ...
- Toddler Death Shines Light on One-Child Enfor...
- Controversy Pursues Li Chengpeng Book Tour
- Electromagnetism Fears Spark Protests
- Chinternet Meme: River of Milk
- Businessman Hailed for Buying Imaginary Bank
- CDT Money: Tale of Two Economies
- Hubei High-Speed Rail Line Collapses
- Phrase of the Week: This Is a Miracle