On Wednesday, The New York Times’ Raymond Zhong and Paul Mozur reported that, while...
by Cindy | Jun 19, 2017
Variety’s John Hopewell and Emilio Mayorga list several key takeaways for the animation...
by Samuel Wade | Feb 15, 2017
Cartoonist Rebel Pepper comments on the case of Guangxi Normal University Press social media...
by Josh Rudolph | Jun 9, 2015
China’s Ministry of Culture has released a blacklist of 38 Japanese cartoons for containing...
by Anne Henochowicz | Feb 24, 2015
A series of animated shorts about Xi Jinping’s anti-corruption campaign appear to have been...
CDT in the News
- SCMP – US sharply criticises China in annual human rights review, the Biden administration’s first public assessment of Beijing’s record
- New York Times – How China’s Outrage Machine Kicked Up a Storm Over H&M
- HRW – People in China Left Wondering, ‘What Happened in Xinjiang?’
- The Philadelphia Inquirer – China steps up online controls with new rule for bloggers
- Mind Matters – For Five Days There Was Free Expression in China