Bloomberg News confirms that former Beijing police chief Fu Zhenghua will lead an investigation...
kunming attack 2014
by Samuel Wade | Jan 16, 2015
The January 7th attack on the Paris-based satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo inspired an...
by Josh Rudolph | Nov 20, 2014
Human rights lawyer Pu Zhiqiang, detained in May after attending a gathering to mark the 25th...
by Natalie Ornell | Apr 20, 2014
Julie Makinen reports for The Los Angeles Times on the Chinese government’s silence after...
by Josh Rudolph | Mar 5, 2014
After the violent attack on the Kunming Railway Station last weekend, China’s state media...
CDT in the News
- Hindustan Times – Chinese Communist party wing mocks India’s Covid crisis on social media
- POLITICO – Feminists thwarting China’s population goals
- Forum 2000 – Xiao Qiang: Digital authoritarianism in China undermines democratic values
- NYT – Women Are Battling China’s Angry Trolls. The Trolls Are Winning
- The Jamestown Foundation – Hong Kong Cracks Down on National Security Imperatives Amid Electoral Reforms