When the South China Morning Post reported this month that a key upcoming Party meeting would...
Third Plenum 2013
by Samuel Wade | Dec 3, 2013
China Real Time’s Josh Chin talks to Sam Crane, author of the Useless Tree blog and Life,...
by Samuel Wade | Nov 17, 2013
On Twitter, former Mexican ambassador to China Jorge Guajardo expresses skepticism about recent...
by Samuel Wade | Nov 16, 2013
On Friday, Beijing released the 20-page, 60-point ‘CCP Central Committee Resolution...
by Sophie Beach | Nov 14, 2013
During the Third Plenum meetings this past weekend, the Communist Party Central Committee issued a...
CDT in the News
- PBS Newshour – Examining the human toll of China’s stringent COVID policy
- Mind Matters – Peng Shuai Backtracks Her Accusations
- Global Times – Western media, anti-China forces use MeToo movement to incite gender antagonism: expert
- WSJ – China Fines Weibo for Spreading ‘Illegal Information’
- The Guardian – China’s troll king: how a tabloid editor became the voice of Chinese nationalism