March 24, 2015 1:43 PM
badiucao CCTV censorship civil society corruption death penalty Directives from the Ministry of Truth ethnic minority ethnic tensions France freedom of expression Global Times government corruption human rights activists Internet censorship islam Japan journalism kashgar knife attacks Kunming liu xia Liu Xiaobo Ministry of Truth muslims Netizen Voices Nigeria press freedom propaganda pu zhiqiang rights lawyers River Crabbed Sensitive Words Series separatism sina weibo state media terrorism Tibetans two sessions Uyghurs violence Wang Lixiong Wang Qishan weibo Xi anti-corruption campaign Xinhua Xinjiang Xinjiang violence Yunnan Zhou Yongkang
January 28, 2015 6:26 PM
China has executed three men for their involvement in the violent knife attack that killed 28 and injured many more one year ago at the Kunming railway
The January 7th attack on the Paris-based satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo inspired an international wave of support for freedom of speech and
January 16, 2015 1:26 PM
Human rights lawyer Pu Zhiqiang, detained in May after attending a gathering to mark the 25th anniversary of the June 4th 1989 crackdown and formally
November 20, 2014 2:54 PM
- Death Sentences Upheld in Kunming Attack Case
- 113 Sentenced in Xinjiang Conviction “R...
- China Silent On Fatal Kunming Railway Knife A...
- Wang Lixiong: The Elephant and the Mouse
- Minitrue: Wang Qishan’s Anti-Formalist ...
- Sensitive: Attacks in Kunming, Guilin; More
- This Week on CDT, March 9, 2014
- Netizen Voices: “Why Not Call Them Chinese Te...
- Sensitive Words: Attack in Kunming
- Kunming Attack Further Strains Ethnic Relatio...
- Liveblog: Attack in Kunming
- At Least 28 Killed by Knife Attackers in Kunm...