September 23, 2014 2:41 PM
17th Party Congress 18th party congress anti-graft blocked keywords Bo Xilai bribery CCP CCP 5th generation CCTV censorship Chen Sijiu China National Petroleum Corp China Rural Library Christianity corruption cover-up Deng Xiaoping Directives from the Ministry of Truth embezzlement factions Ferrari financial disclosure Gu Liping Guo Boxiong Gu Yuanxu Hong Kong Hong Kong democracy hong kong elections Hong Kong referendum 2014 Huang Qifan Hu Deping Hu Jintao Hunan hu yaobang Internet censorship Internet control Internet management Internet surveillance Jiang Jiemin Jiang Zemin Jia Qinglin Jin Daoming journalism Kangxi leadership leadership transition Lhasa unrest Li Keqiang Ling Jihua Li Peng
December 5, 2012 6:33 PM
As of September 23, the following search terms are blocked on Weibo (not including the “search for user” function). We Are Willing to Endure
As of August 29, the following search terms were blocked on Sina Weibo (not including the “search for user” function). Lasers on Li Keqiang
August 29, 2014 1:22 PM
As of July 18, the following search terms are blocked on Sina Weibo (not including the “search for user” function). Ling Jihua A rumor has
July 18, 2014 1:10 PM
- Sensitive: Rumors on PLA Singer Song Zuying, ...
- Sensitive Words: HK, Citizens’ Movement...
- Minitrue: “Connections Won’t Shie...
- Leadership Rumour “Too Extraordinary to...
- Oil Chief Caught in Ferrari Crash Probe
- One Party, Two Coalitions
- Crash Puts New Focus on China Leaders
- Leadership Changes Ahead of Party Congress
- Sensitive Words: Warm, Sly, Fake
- Sensitive Words: Cars, Cake, and Satellite Di...
- Ministry of Truth: 18th Party Congress
- Sensitive Words: Ferraris, Princes and Czars
- Chinese President Elevates Aide In Show Of St...