April 17, 2013 1:37 PM
Afghanistan Africa Africa investment Africa oil Africa relations Africa trade agriculture Australia relations BHP Billiton Brazil Canada copper diplomacy energy energy demand exports foreign investment iron ore Japan mining oil overseas investment rare earth elements rare metals Rio Tinto Russia state-owned enterprises sustainable development Tibet water
May 15, 2013 1:11 AM
This week in Beijing, during a visit from Prime Minister Johanna Sigurdardottir, Iceland became the first country in Euro
China faces a “pressing need” to develop new energy sources as its oil fields dry up, writes Elliot Brennan f
March 26, 2013 3:10 AM
As China cements its diplomatic and economic ties to Argentina and Uruguay, the country is looking to secure long-term su
March 24, 2013 9:39 AM
- Mongolia: Before the Gold Rush
- Oil and the Beijing-Baghdad Trade Axis
- Myanmar Cracks Down on Protest at China-owned...
- Why America Should Allow China’s Oil In...
- Chinese Farms in Russia Create Mutual Benefit...
- China’s Part in Afghanistan Mining Boom
- Zambia: China’s African Headache
- Explaining CNOOC’s Complicated Canada D...
- What Is China Doing in Africa?
- Chinese Businesses Raising Eyebrows in Canada
- New Book Lauds China’s Investment in Gl...
- Rare White Paper Published on Rare Earths
- Imperiled Buddhas and Sino-Afghan Relations
- China Reaches Out on Rare Earth
- Iron Ore Miners Still Bullish on China Demand
- Pacific Big Enough for All, says China
- Chinese General Calls for New Coast Guard
- China Sets Sights On Arctic Resources