In what observers see as a win for China, Taiwan’s leader Tsai Ing-wen resigned this weekend as...
by Josh Rudolph | Nov 4, 2014
In March of this year, student protesters occupied Taiwan’s Legislative Yuan to express...
by Cindy | Mar 24, 2014
Ralph Jennings of the Los Angeles Times reports that riot police were summoned to clear protesters...
by Josh Rudolph | Feb 11, 2014
In what has been hailed by some as an indication that long-strained cross-strait relations may...
CDT in the News
- DW – Where is Jack Ma? The mainstream media keep slience
- FT – Beijing orders Chinese media to censor coverage of Alibaba probe
- China Heritage – China’s Virus of Lies in 2020
- VOA Chinese – Year 2020 in Review: Xi Jinping steps up crackdown on independent journalists with unprecedented intensity
- Rest of World – Waving goodbye to Weibo