A new report from Greenpeace on the coal industry’s impact on global water resources has...
by Samuel Wade | Sep 15, 2014
South China Morning Post’s Li Jing reports that residents in parts of Beijing have drilled...
by Samuel Wade | Apr 8, 2014
Following a foray into music last year, Ai Weiwei is set to make his acting debut in a ten-minute...
CDT in the News
- The Philadelphia Inquirer – China steps up online controls with new rule for bloggers
- Mind Matters – For Five Days There Was Free Expression in China
- Hoover Institution – Xiao Qiang On China’s Model Of Digital Authoritarianism
- New York Times – In China, an App Offered Space for Debate. Then the Censors Came.
- Taiwan CNA – China blocks Clubhouse, official media say “anti-China has nothing to do with free speech”