China's Global Influence
From China Digital Space
Policies and Strategies
- Emeka Umejei, "Will China’s Investments Reshape Africa’s Internet?" (republished from the Power3.0 blog)
- Martin Hála, "CEFC and CCP Influence in Eastern Europe"
- Sinopsis & Jichang Lulu, "UN with Chinese Characteristics" (republished from Project Sinopsis)
- Jichang Lulu, Martin Hála, "New Comintern for New Era" (republished from Project Sinopsis)
- Tinatin Khidasheli & Sinopsis, "Georgia’s China Dream: CEFC in the Caucasus" (republished from Project Sinopsis)
- Martin Hála and Jichang Lulu, "The CCP’s Model of Social Control Goes Global" (republished from Project Sinopsis)
- Jichang Lulu and Martin Hála, "Huawei’s Battle for Central Europe" (republished from Project Sinopsis)
- Andréa Worden, "The CCP at the UN: Redefining Development and Rights" (republished from Project Sinopsis)
- Olga Lomová, Jichang Lulu, Martin Hála, "Czech-Chinese 'Friendship' Extends to Social Credit" (republished from Project Sinopsis)
- Project Sinopsis, "Bridging the Gap Between China & Central Europe"
- Kristin Shi-Kupfer and Mareike Ohlberg of MERICS, "Part 1: China’s Influence in Europe," and "Part 2: How to Resist China’s Influence."
- Michael Berry, UCLA, "China and Hollywood"
- Magnus Fiskesjö, "Call the Deer a Horse: The CCP in Sweden" (by Jichang Lulu for Project Sinopsis)
Recent Stories from CDT
- With Election on the Horizon, Taiwan Fights Back Against Beijing’s Influence 4 December 2019, by Josh Rudolph
- China Now Has the Most Global Diplomatic Posts, Overtaking U.S. 30 November 2019, by Josh Rudolph
- Sinopsis: The European Parliament China Friendship Cluster 28 November 2019, by Josh Rudolph
- Winning Hearts and Minds through Propaganda and Disinformation 5 November 2019, by Sophie Beach
- Minitrue: Delete “South Park” Episode “Band in China” 8 October 2019, by Sophie Beach
- Project Sinopsis
- Power3.0 blog
- “Sharp Power: Rising Authoritarian Influence,” from the National Endowment for Democracy
- "China's Influence & American Interests: Promoting Constructive Vigilance," from the Hoover Institution.